VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM
6-12 MONTH CERTIFICATION only for Operators/PAP (unskilled)
Our Expertize: Project Installation, Commissioning, testing & training of Automation/Instrumentation/Drives/PLC
Proposal to Enhance Industrial/technical Skills Through
Certificate VOCATIONAL training programs/ OJT
How we will deliver Knowledge:
- Presentations to emphasis more on Basics of Engineering
- Animations and movies.
- Hands on Practice wherever applicable
- Industrial examples- OJT.
- Case studies
- Various Applications.
- Simple thought process Improving Projects/Quiz/Seminar.
- Industry visits as permitted.
CISAT has International level Training Centre Located in a learning atmosphere at Butibori, Nagpur (Maharashtra Region), India. It is equipped with training facility for up to 40 participants fully air conditioned, LCD Projector, Audio-video, White Board and all facility required for natural activities. It also has facility for Lodging and Boarding in a campus. CISAT have facilities for practicals on various topics such as,
- Testing of Electrical Equipments
- Electrical Drives
- PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- SCADA (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Instrumentation (Sensors, Transducers, Meters etc)
- Computer Lab with required software support
- Electronics KITs for Experiments'.
We have support for various Industries for onsite Training as well Industrial visits as required.
Certificate Training Programme On Industrial Electrical operation & Maintenance Practices
(Duration: - 6-12 Months)
To provide participant (Operators/ PAP (unskilled) a detailed knowledge about various electrical Equipments used in an Industry. Program will give overview of various maintenance practices, faults and repair, configurations, Wiring Diagram and connections. To introduce participant with Industrial Applications & Control in Electrical Engineering. Once completed they can be worked as a skilled manpower or technician.
Who should attend: Unskilled Operators/ PAP
Broad Contents (session plan can discuss):
- Review of Basics of Electricity & Basic Calculation
- Review and study of Electrical Symbols
- Single Line Diagram and Distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Tools, Cables requirement, Standards & Selection.
- Protective Devices: Fuse, ELCB, MCB, MCCB etc.
- Selection of Electrical Equipments: criteria and selection
- Transformer: Fundamentals, Operation, Testing & Maintenance Practices.
- Motor: Fundamentals, Operation, Testing & Maintenance Practices.
- MCC/PCC & Control Panels, Wiring.
- Fundamental of various other Electrical Equipments, Operation & Maint. Practices.
Hands ON: All experiments to be conducted on mentioned topics.
PLC basics & hardware Configuration: Basic Fundamentals & Maintenance
- Introduction to PLC – Need & Advantages,
- Relay Wiring Diagrams
- PLC Hardware structure & Operating Principles.
- Digital & Analog I/O Addressing- Basics only Introduction
- PLC Trouble-shooting & Fault finding Identification only.
- PLC panel: components, wiring, testing, earthing
Maintenance Practices & Exercise (Hands ON)
Upload, Download, Restore, Backup, Data Watch, Data monitor, Fault tables, temporary IP address setting, Module insertion and removal, hot and cold restart, debugging communication, fault indicators, battery replacement, cable testing, forcing of inputs and outputs, I/O Wiring, I/O Testing and troubleshooting, Documentation (I/O list, Loop wiring diagram, panel wiring diagrams,architecture, test procedures, reports writing)